Oxygen Infusion Treatment offers luminous hydration to skin with age defying results.
The treatments produce a significant improvement in the appearance of skin tone, fine lines, pigmentation issues and wrinkles and provides an instant visible lift for unparalleled immediate results. These results continue to improve with repeated treatment application.
The Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen System delivers therapeutic grade oxygen under hyperbaric pressure to infuse hydrophilically active serums into the deeper layers of the skin. This application method initializes osmotic hydration deep within the skin and delivers a skin specific mixture of hydrators, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and amino peptides.
- Instant visible results provide an immediate increase in skin texture, tone, radiance and glow;
- Localized non-surgical treatment to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Increases firmness giving the skin a visible lift;
- Deeply hydrates, builds skin integrity, increases radiance;
- Comforts dry, sensitive or stressed skin;
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production and acts as an antioxidant;
To understand how Oxygen Infusion works, it helps to know a little about how your skin works. When the tip of the Intraceuticals oxygen infuser is held at a 90 degree angle, 1mm or less or less from the skin surface, the Pressure Bubble formed increases the saturation of oxygen in the external skin tissue (epidermis). This pressure also assists in the rapid absorption of the Oxygen Infusions.
Three different Oxygen Infusion Treatments are all based on a unique delivery system which uses a modified form of moisture binding Hyaluronic Acid that has the superior ability to target the deeper layers of the skin. Because of its low molecular weight the Hyaluronic Acid also acts as a found
There are no products to list in this category.